Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Today was my 3rd and last "Mother's Day Tea"

...this morning Mason invited me to his school for Mother's Day Tea - it was a lot of fun and he was such a little gentlemen...he pulled the chair out for me...asked me what I wanted to drink. He did a FANTASTIC job singing in front of all the moms and then when he was done he gave me the biggest HUG and KISS!!! I can hardly believe my baby is growing up...

...and since its a new month its time for a new sketch over at 2Peas with Nichol Magouirk and her online class "Celebrate the Seasons" - this month I decided to turn the sketch into a single page LO instead of 2-pager...I think it turned out pretty good...I used digital elements by Crystal Wilkerson: May The 365 Challenge (and a couple date stamps by Carla Dudley)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

how cute are you guys :) love the layout!

Gina said...

He is such an Adorable little guy . . . sounds like the Mother's Day Tea was FUN! :)