Tuesday, May 5, 2009

FINALLY....

Oh my goodness - I am finally done with this card...this card took me all morning...I had one interruption after another...the builder was here doing some warranty work on the house...and every time I turned around I was having to STOP...finally I finished up :) This card is going in the mail SOON to someone thanking them for some work they did for us...more on that to come soon ;)



...again I used the THANK YOU WORDS stamps and the HOUSE stamp came out of the January KOTM all by Unity :) tfl

3 comments:

Gina said...

Cute Card! I'm sure when she receives this she'll have wished she would have landed the deal! LOL :D

Renee' Morris-Dezember said...

oh but she did land the deal :)

Jen said...

awh that little house is darling! I think that's the cutest stamp I've seen in ages! I am sure this will be well received.