Sunday, May 24, 2009

Oh my gosh...I have found...

the best treat ever! Ben and Jerry have out done themselves this time...now this is just a limited batch so I need to enjoy this as much of this as I can while its around.

When I saw this for the 1st time last week, what made me initially grab it was it has brickle candy pieces in it...when I was younger I can remember eating ice cream with brickle candy pieces, but I haven't found it...I don't think once in my adult years. I was a bit leery about this one because it has white chocolate chucks but since it has a chocolate ice cream base I was like oooohhh I'm trying it anyway :) and I am sooooo glad I did.... or maybe this is bad!!! This ice cream is so good.

Chocolate Ice Cream, Peanut Butter Cookie Dough, Brickle Candy Pieces, White Chocolate Chucks...

oh my heavens...I tell ya I guess I'll just have to run a little extra...so Thursday night I wanted some more...I mean I really wanted some more, so we headed to the store and they were out
:( evidently some others in town also discovered how great this ice cream is...

We went back last night and looked for some more...well actually we ended up checking 2 previous stores before finding it...but then we found it and I grabbed 2 pints! So if you want to taste the best ice cream of the summer...next time your at the store you need to look for some
"Goodbye Yellow Brickle Road".

2 comments:

Jen said...

eViL..I am so not listening to you!

Andrea D. said...

This cracks me up! I'm a HUGE ice cream lover... and this sounds fabulous! And - just like you - after I pig out on ice cream my comment is "I'll have to run a little more tomorrow" :) I guess great minds think alike. Hope all is well!