Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Today's a Digital Day :)

...yesterday afternoon I felt tired...but not too tired to make a digital LO :) I used several kits by Crystal Wilkerson which all can be found at 2Peas - tfl



..now I need to get busy and complete the boys' LOs...and I also have 3 paper LOs in the works that I would like to get done today.

I just got home from my morning run...I have a few errands to run this morning while Mason's in school...he only has today left and then graduation tomorrow...along with his last T-ball game tonight...looks like we are wrapping up all of the Spring activities now.

Well I need to jump in the shower this morning and be ready so I can walk the kids to the bus stop to make sure I can put out any fires should there any arise! Nothing like snotty kids at the bus stop!!!

2 comments:

Gina said...

No Kidding . . . some people's children!!!

That LO of Camryn is Cute . . . she looks all grown-up in the top one! Watch out . . . she'll be Kaitie's age before you know it! :)

Jen said...

Awh look at your sweetie...she's so cute! I am so ready for summer weather...remind me of that when I am complaining about the weather being too hot! LOL

Enjoy the graduation.