Thursday, May 14, 2009

Kit of the Month Day!!!

Today's Hip Hop is focusing on the Kit's of the Month both past and present...

Here I used the May KOTM



I used Core'dinations Cardstock and just a tad bit of Cosmo Cricket on this one ;)

On this 2nd LO I used stamps from the Sept. KOTM and the new "Confession: i {luv} unity" kit




This is one of those LOs where the photos just SUCK...the wind was blowing a gale - my hair and Camryn's hair is all wild and crazy lol...but I decided to use them anyway...this is "US" and well the wind never stops blowing in the Tri-Cities...and if I waited for it to stop I'd never get any pictures. Here I used GCD Studios Pattern Papers, Die-Cut Chipboard and Glitter Letter Stickers.

Also don't forget about the May KOTM Blog Hop happening Friday, May 15th at 11am CST thru Sunday, May 17th, beginning at the Unity Blog. Join us for a WEEKEND of Kit of the Month Creative INSPIRATION!

It will work like this: Angela will post on the Unity Blog at 11AM CST, at the bottom of her post she will put a link to the next person's blog that you should "hop" on over to, the next person will do the same and so on.

There will be over 100 amazingly crafty woman participating and ALL projects posted will be using Unity's Kit of the Month Stamps! Get ready for some serious creative inspiration and Unity fun!



Well now its time to hop on over to....

*** Jen's BLOG***

35 comments:

Gina said...

Love the Button flowers! :) I think I'll have to borrow that one for sure!

Anonymous said...

These are awesome! I love the "not so perfect" pics!!

Katy said...

sweet layouts!!

chickadee3357 said...

Love your layouts, especially the second one. I love how you split up the stamp and used a different LOVE to make it bigger. Nice!

Arlana 11426 said...

oh so cute that the set I just got!!! sweet!

Ashley Newell said...

Cute layouts!

Jan said...

Fabulous layouts, Renee!

JenMarie said...

Wonderful!!!

Linsey R said...

OH Renee, these are both such awesome layouts, girl! I adore the first one, how you did the loved this day sentiment sideways along the photo--isn't that stamp perfect for so many things!! And the blk/wht gingham (or is that checkered?) ribbon treatment with the button accents is SOOOO neato!!! I love your 2nd layout as well! Amazing use of the the KOM! TFS and happy hip hop hugs!

FibreJunky said...

Wonderful!! Sometimes I like the less-than-perfect pics far more than the "perfect" ones.

joni said...

Really cute LO's!!!

StampinCathy said...

Fabulous layouts.

Bonita Rose said...

great layouts.. love them both R... love your work!

DG said...

Greay layouts - The pictures are so cute. No fun if your hair is ALWAYS perfect you need a few tossled ones in there too lol :)

whoistracy said...

What fabulous layouts!!! Love the simple lines to these.

Rona said...

Both are cute layouts! I am realizing that I am not "present" much in my kids books because I never like the pictures of me (what few there are) so I just leave them out and well it sorta looks like they don't have a mom. And besides you look great with windy hair:)

Anonymous said...

Fab LO's!!

Angie Blom said...

stunning layouts. love the way you also did the ribbon .

Unknown said...

awesome layouts!

JessicaK said...

Beautiful layouts. Love the button on the flowers.

Unknown said...

Renee, adore these layouts! The hair blowing all over captures the day...what a great memory!

Karen J. said...

Love the ribbon folding on your 1st layout...great layouts. Love them.

arlsmom aka Lynda said...

Great pages Renee!!

Rachel said...

nice layouts!

slbt17 said...

thanks for sharing - love your work!
Sandra

Anonymous said...

Renee

The last layout... I think is super... I love background paper. very colorful. and Button flowers too!
hotwheels

StacyC said...

Very nice layouts!!

Gretchen said...

Love your designs!

Erika M. said...

Your layouts are fabulous!

Tina Mayo said...

that is some cute LO's

Rachel B said...

Your layout are too sweet. And I know all about windy places... take pictures whenever you want.

Cathy said...

The layouts are GREAT - I love layouts that use "less-than-stellar" pictures - makes me remember WHY exactly I scrapbook and look closer at the moment, not the photography. Thanks!

Amber Hight said...

LOVELY! I love these layouts, very inspiring:) HIP HOP!

Gail said...

great layout

Jen said...

Super layouts ReneƩ. I love that you used these photos that weren't "perfect". I think we all need to do that more.