Friday, May 29, 2009

TGIF!!!

...here's a quick LO I did using the Everyday Adorable stamp set :)



...we are looking forward to a beautiful weekend here in the Pacific Northwest - we'll be one kiddo short, as Ben's going camping with his Grandpa! He offered to take Mason too...and I said, "NO" having Ben would be enough...we don't have any big plans that I am aware of...I'm sure we'll enjoy the pool and just each other's company...maybe I'll get out and buy some new clothes for our upcoming trip :) Sunday, we should be finalizing our house plans and writing that 2000.00 check for our prints :D so excited! Did I mention I was excited :D

The kids are counting down the days till schools out...can't say I blame them - 9 days to go!!!

2 comments:

Mona said...

Very cute LO. :)

kshand said...

Congrats on the house plans, what fun!! Kuddos to you & your sister for training for a 1/2 marathon, that's really amazing!! Love the graduation photos, just too cute!! Okay, I think that catches me up :)