Tuesday, May 12, 2009

just a couple of cards...

...to share...

Last night I needed to get a card made for an assignment...it didn't turn out like I thought it would at all so its not getting turned in but on the HAPPY side I do get to share on my blog today :)



(stamps used: Unity: "i love you" from April KOTM & "bee" from "Everyday Adorable", Kraft and NEW Cosmo Cricket: Early Bird.)

and this one is in the May issue of Scrapstreet. I gave this card to my mom for Mother's Day.

(stamps used: "i love you" from the April KOTM, "quail" from the March KOTM, Swiss Dot Bazzill, Pink Paislee, Machine Stitching and Silk Ribbon.)

...and last but not least last night I got a request for one of my cards for the October issue of CARDS magazine :D yeah!!! Its one of my older cards but I'm happy they liked it! So I'm off this morning to get that in the mail...Have a great day!

7 comments:

AJ said...

CUTE cards!! love them both!!

Anonymous said...

Super adorable cards!
Congrats on the publication! Too cool!
~Chelsea

papertrails leaver said...

Yeah to you on the CARDS pub!
Like the partridge family card. How cute!

Jen said...

awh look at that bee card...so cute! Congrats on the new pub!

kshand said...

Congrats on the publication!! Your cards are wonderful. So glad to hear your Mother's Day was good too :)

(Favvis)Maria said...

Very cute cards!

Gina said...

Cute Cards . . . Congrats on the PUB! :)